Saturday, February 9, 2013

Best Backpacks For Under $75


Hi, from my very boring Accounting Class!
The spring semester is already upon us and like 
 many of you, I have found myself with a class schedule that has me walking all over campus. College girls need a stylish and practical way to carry our iPads, binders, books and such. Something that is cute enough to double as a purse, practical enough to not break our backs, and economical enough to afford on our meager student budgets.
I've compiled a list of 10 stylish backpacks for under $75, some as low as $14.99:
Rabbit Print Backpack $49.11, Asos.com
Rabbit Print Backpack $49.11, ASOS.com
Hope you enjoyed my suggestions. Feel free to leave a comment or tweet me @ScottieKey!

5 comments:

  1. I am in love with the floral backpack!! I bought a denim one from American Apparel a while back and it's perfect for school!Xx

    http://lucycole.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that acid wash back pack :) Really enjoyed reading you hair myths posts too some great tips :)
    Style With Friends

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was designed perfectly.I like this style.Really nice! Everything I could want in the leather jackets on cwmalls.com, good cutting, nice details, great fit.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome post. thanks for sharing this knowledge maxiglobalreview

    ReplyDelete
  5. This site is really cool! I found here alot of information that I was looking for. I am really happy to be a part of This site! structurereviewzone

    ReplyDelete

Linkie ♥