Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Coming Soon

My classmates working on our Window Display.
Hi guys! I'm sorry I've been neglecting you! I have so much going on in school right now! I'm pushing myself to my limit and putting in a lot of hard work towards my education. It's either going to get me really far in my career or into a state run facility and I'm really excited to see where I end up. :)

Don't think I've forgotten about you. I have some really exciting post planned for the next few weeks, including a look at ASOS Curve, my favorite winter weather coats, and tutorials on how to properly tease your hair and curl your hair! Keep checking back! Or to get notified when there are new post "Follow By Email."


Don't for get to follow me on Twitter and Facebook!

XoXo,

Scottie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Linkie ♥