Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Me Too's Are Fantasitc Shoes!

Trusty Cane
So today I wanted to make a little mini-post about my favorite brand of shoes, Me Too.

Back story, when I was 19 years old I was in a very traumatic car accident. I crushed my pelvis, left femur, and left ankle. They were able to repair my bones with 2 rods that basically act as my pelvis, 1 rod that is screwed to my femur, and two screws in my ankle. However, I was told I may never walk again. 

**HAPPY ENDING**

After, 4 months in traction, 1 year in a wheel chair, and 3 years of physical therapy, I've worked my way up to walking pretty darn good! I occasionally make use of my trusty cane on days when I hurt or have to use stairs. 


So all to say, I am dead serious about good, supportive shoes and Me Too's fit the bill. They are supportive enough that they almost feel like tennis shoes. HERE's the link to their site, but you can also get them at places like DSW, Zappos, and Piperlime.I have, like, a dozen pairs, but here are a few of my favorites! 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Linkie ♥